For a challenging adventure, which provides in-depth exploration of snow-covered areas normally inaccessible by walking, you have found your tour. If you are unfamiliar with snowshoeing, it's an activity which allows you to travel easily through snow-packed terrain. This truly unique experience will allow you to travel to vast locations at one of the finest areas found in Anchorage, the mountainous Glen Alps.
• Experience miles of snowshoeing at the Chugach State Park with experienced guides!
• Perfect for solo travelers and couples.
• Enjoy breathtaking views of the Anchorage Bowl, Cook Inlet and a glacial valley!
• Learn about Alaska's alpine spruce forests from skilled naturalists.
• Opportunity for wildlife sightings, including moose, hares, lynx, and birds.
• Provisions include a prepacked snack, courtesy of Kat’s Epic Trail Bites. We also supply the snowshoes.
Get your daypack ready, and let's go!