The first-ever Polynesian Cultural tour combined with the adventure of an ATV. See the magic of Polynesia come alive as you "visit" Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, and Hawaii by either a single-rider ATV or in the UTV driven by our tour guide. You'll make a stop in each village and get to experience hands on activities. Our guides are sure to keep you entertained the whole time.
- You must be at least 16 years old to drive a single-rider ATV
- Those who are 3-15 years old or who do not want to ride their own ATV will ride in the UTV with the tour guide as the driver. An adult may accompany the child, but the tour guide will still be the one driving.
- Children from ages 3-17 require parent or legal guardian to be present.
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory, long pants are recommended
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tours start time. If you are LATE and miss the safety instructions, you will NOT be allowed to ride an ATV and will be put in the UTV with the tour guide.