This is a very nicely updated condominium. The location and the ocean view are outstanding. Though the unit was very clean, there was constant infestion of small bugs around the kitchen. Other improvements:
1. Improve the check-in process. No one notified me about the location of the unit or check in procedures. Only in the morning before arrival, I was able to contact the management company to obtain the required information.
2. Air conditioning should be included in the rental price as the evenings can be very hot and humid. I had to pay additional fees for air conditioning.
3. Not much of a welcome package was provided. Most VRBOs host usually leave information and recommendations regarding local restaurants, shopping centers, and local activities. Also, some VRBOs host usually provide welcome baskets filled with snacks and drinks.
4. Replace one of the beach chairs as the seating area is torned.
5. Provide beach umbrellas.
6. There were insufficient toiletries and towels upon arrival; however, I contacted the management and they were able provide the additional requirements.
Despite the above shortfalls, I would still consider booking the unit in the future.